Thursday, July 31, 2008

some random things.....

I thought this picture was fun....this HUGE log washed up at our beach and Reagan thought is was fantastic!!!
Kaitlyn and I went down to the beach to take pictures...Autumn and Reagan came along and while Reagan was playing at her log, Autumn crawled in my lap....she is so fun!!!  Right now, she counts how many kisses she gets each day and takes every opportunity to increase it before bed time.


We stopped at the Back Porch for hushpuppies and french fries on the way to the airport on Britton's last day....it is so much fun....it is open to the beach, and there is a playground, volleyball, a trampoline out in the water and lots of people watching.  I went there the other day for an amberjack sandwich..while I was there a shark went swimming by...it was fun watching the people panic :)...kinda like Jaws--which by the way, this week is Shark Week on Discovery AND there was a Jaws marathon yesterday...can you IMAGINE watching that at the ocean?????  My kids did...

No comments: